5 Facts About "Grinding America Down"
Check out our list to help get your day started.
It is movie night at the Somerset County Vocational & Technical High School Wednesday as the SCTPO is showing "Agenda: Grinding America Down" at the school on Vogt Drive. The movie is being shown at 7 p.m., and is free for anyone who wants to watch. So in advance of that, we present five facts to know about the movie before you head over for a summer evening showing.
Information from the movie's Facebook page.
- One Worker—Curtis Bowers directed the movie, wrote the screenplay and produced it.
- Several Awards—The movie won the 2010 San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival Award, and a $101,000 Best of Festival Jubilee Award
- Two Years Old—The movie was released in 2010 as a documentary through Copybook Heading Productions LLC.
- Changes in Culture—The movie looks at how Marxism has had a powerful influence on the United States, and it focuses on people and groups who have targeted the morality of America.
- Based on a Letter—The documentary stemmed from a letter to the editor written by Idaho legislator Curtis Bowers about changes to America's culture. The letter led to protests at the Capitol Building and weeks of responses to local newspapers.