5 Scary Books for Friday the 13th
Check out our list to help get your day started.
Yes, that's right, Friday is Friday the 13th, considered, superstitiously, a fairly scary day. So to get everyone in the mood to be a little scary when it's not Halloween, we present five of the scariest books, which you should feel free to check out of the Bridgewater Township Library today, or buy from your local Barnes & Noble.
Book options from the Barnes & Noble website, as taken from the best-seller horror list, though in no particular order.
- "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" by Seth Grahame-Smith
- "The Walking Dead Compendium, Volume 1" by Robert Kirkman
- "Dead Reckoning" by Charlaine Harris
- "The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe" by Edgar Allen Poe
- "The Wolf Gift" by Anne Rice