5 Things to Know About a Food Network Star
Check out our list to get your day started.
Food Network star Melissa d'Arabian is kicking off her cross-country book tour Tuesday with a stop at Costco for a book signing of her debut cookbook. In honor of the signing, and to encourage people to head out, we present five things to know about the author and the book.
The book signing will begin at 12 p.m.
- Food Network Winner—Melissa d'Arabian won season five of the "The Next Food Network Star," and is a stay-at-home mother of four who moved from the corporate world to cooking.
- Television Host—Melissa d'Arabian is now the host of her own Food Network cooking series, called "Ten Dollar Dinners."
- Dinners for Four—The new cookbook contains dinners that can be made for four people for $10 or less.
- Tips Too—In addition to the recipes, the book provides helpful hints for keeping a robust pantry, and adding different ingredients to your cabinets to create a very full menu.
- All Categories—The book contains recipes for breakfast, dinner, dessert, lunch, snack and everywhere in between.