5 Things to Know About the 4-H Fair
Check out our list to get your day started.
Wednesday is the start of the 4-H Fair, the annual three-day event sponsored by the Somerset County 4-H and held at North Branch Park. So in honor of the event, which lasts from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day through Friday, we present five things you will see if you head out to the 4-H Fair.
- Dog Showmanship in the Dog Show Tent, around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Puppet Show in the Arts Tent, around 1 p.m. Wednesday
- RC Car Racing in the RC Car Tent, around 1 p.m. Wednesday
- Airplance/Glider Flying in the Flying Field at 11 a.m. Thursday
- SCVTHS Theater Performance in the Prep Tent, at 1 p.m. Thursday.
But of course that's not all that's happening at the fair. Between vendors, other performances and even a table with your Patch editors, there's lots to do, so head on over!
More information about the fair can be found by clicking here.