5 Things to Know About Thursday's Council Meeting
Check out our list to get your day started.
The township council is holding its first regular council meeting of September Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the municipal courtroom on Commons Way. In preparation for the meeting, we present a list of five things to know about the council session.
- Generators—The council is planning to hear the introduction of an ordinance concerning permanent standby generators with regard to single or two-family residential homes.
- Public Safety—The council is preparing to accept into the budget an amount of money through a 2012 Target Public Safety Grant.
- Sustainable Raritan River Initiative—A resolution is on the table for support of this initiative in concept, not necessarily with any funding.
- Change Order—The council is preparing to consider a change order for engineering for the Gilbride Road Improvement Project. The order will be for an increase in costs.
- Telecommunications Facilities—The council is preparing to consider a resolution that would allow for the installation of telecommunications facilities under and over the public right of way in the township.