5 Things to Know When Your Editor's Away
Check out our list to get your day started.
Bridgewater Patch is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week—but every so often, your good editor needs a little bit of a vacation. Yes, that's right, Bridgewater Patch editor Audrey Levine is taking a few days off for some fun and sun in Florida while she visits family. But don't worry, Patch fans, the news will go on! So today, we present five things you need to know about getting involved in the site while your editor is away.
- Patch Goes On—Your editor may be on vacation, but Bridgewater Patch is not. That's right, the site will remain live and active with all the news, sports, features and everything else you will need to know about Bridgewater, 24/7.
- Editor Fill In—We know that events, news and much more comes up every day, whether or not Audrey takes a vacation. But that's OK because we still want to hear everything! If you have a news tip, event, announcement or anything else, feel free to send it to Mike Pignataro at email@example.com. And if you are looking to reach Audrey specifically, don't worry, it won't be a long wait. Although she won't be checking emails while away, she will only be gone from Thursday through Monday, and will return ready for work on Tuesday. So if you need to reach her, she promises to return your emails or calls on Tuesday.
- Announcements—Did your child earn an award, perform a good deed, create a great project? We want to hear about it! Head over to the announcements section of the site and tell us about all the amazing things happening in your neighborhood.
- Events—Is there a school performance coming up? Will there be a benefit held at the school or any other kind of event? Let everyone know by inputing it into our calendar so they can make sure to attend.
- Blogs—Do you have a particular passion, or something special you're working on in school or out? Have you taken on a new job, and you want to share your knowledge with others? Do you take great photos at high school sports games and want to share them with the town? Become a blogger on the site, talking about whatever you know best!