5 Top Books, According to Barnes & Noble
'Fifty Shades of Grey,' 'Fifty Shades Darker' and 'Fifty Shades Freed' all make list.
Wednesday is the presale for the Bridgewater Township Library book sale, with the sale lasting from Thursday through Saturday. So in honor of this great opportunity to get some more books, we present five top books right now, as listed according to Barnes & Noble's website.
Information from Barnes & Noble's list of top 100 books.
- "Fifty Shades of Grey"—E.L. James, published April 3, 2012
- "How Excellent Companies Avoid Dumb Things"—Neil Smith, published June 5, 2012
- "Fifty Shades Darker"—E.L. James, published April 17, 2012
- "Fifty Shades Freed"—E.L. James, published April 17, 2012
- "The Amateur"—Edward Klein, published May 15, 2012
What is your favorite book right now?