Allergan Ribbon-Cutting, Start of School This Week
Looking for a story this week? Check out this handy guide.
Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The Dawn Patrol Motorcycle Club is holding its annual Labor Day Run Sunday after having to cancel it in 2011 because of Hurricane Irene. We'll have photos from the Labor Day ride.
- The district is discussing putting together an election newsletter to help residents with meeting the board of education candidates. We'll have details of the discussion, and would love to know what you think about it.
- Today is the first day of school for the Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District. We'll have photos of kids getting ready to head out for their first day on their buses.
- Allergan is holding a ceremonial ribbon-cutting for its new research and development facility Tuesday. We'll have photos from the opening of the new business that is expected to bring more jobs to Bridgewater.
- A Martinsville resident recently completed a program that took him to Israel for studying and exploring. We'll have photos and details of his trip.