Basketball, Football and a Story of Survival
Looking for a story this week? Check out this handy guide.
Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- Former NY Knicks player John Starks played a three-on-three tournament at the Shimon and Sara Birnbaum Jewish Community Center Sunday. We'll have photos from the exciting event!
- The United States Marine Corps held a summer football camp at the Bridgewater-Raritan High School this weekend. We'll have photos of the camp and the kids participating!
- A Raritan resident is a miraculous survivor of pancreatic cancer, and has written a book about his journey to recovery. We'll have a story about this emotional tale.
- The planning board made a recommendation to the council to allow for multiple tenants in a research zone off Route 206 because it could help the township economically. We'll have full details of the discussion.
- A Bridgewater woman has received a special scholarship from Rutgers University, given by donations from generous people. We'll have details of her studies and scholarship.