Bridgewater Sells: Electronics, Odds and Ends
What are your neighbors selling on Craigslist?
Bridgewater has so many stores, little shops and other businesses to buy goods. But have you ever wondered what your neighbors are selling on their own and online?
Right here, we will take a look at just a few of the most exciting items on Craigslist every Thursday!
- Time to Sell Candy!—This is different, but a Bridgewater resident is selling a candy retail merchandiser complete with 12 new scoop candy bins, with space for up to 12 different bulk candy products. The item is on the market for $2,995.
- Need More Storage?—One resident is selling adjustable storage shelves, a total of four assembled units.
- Free Piano!—That's right, one resident is selling a piano, free for anyone who wants it, so long as the person is willing to arrange pickup of it.
- Towel Holders Available—One resident is selling a pair of towel racks, each with a rose design on them. The two towel holders are on the market for $50.
- Time to Help Tell Time—There are six watches for sale for men, all heavy duty and no scratches. The price of the leather ones is $80 each, and the price of the stainless steel ones is $130 each.