Bridgewater Sells: Odds, Ends on the Market
What are your neighbors selling on Craigslist?
Bridgewater has so many stores, little shops and other businesses to buy goods. But have you ever wondered what your neighbors are selling on their own and online?
Right here, we will take a look at just a few of the most exciting items on Craigslist every Thursday!
- Foreign Rug—If you’re looking to add something a little foreign to your home, try this wood pile rug that was made in India and has apparently never been walked on. The asking price is $100, and it is recommended it go to a household with no pets, no children and no smoking.
- Foreign Dining Set—You can continue going foreign with this special dining room set from Italy, with six chairs and a table, all in good condition. The owner is asking for $690 for the set.
- Almost Free TV—Yes, that’s right, one resident is selling a television for next to nothing, a total of $1. It is a Mitsubishi TV that works great.
- Gone Fishing—One resident is selling a bass fishing boat and trailer for a total of $3,300. The boat has life vests, two batteries, three seats, a trolling motor and much more.
- Construction Time—This Delta Model 10 Contractors table saw, complete with motor, is on the market right now, and has been used for less than 10 hours total. The saw is on the market for $700.