Bridgewater Sells: Tickets, Electronics, More on Sale
What are your neighbors selling on Craigslist?
Bridgewater has so many stores, little shops and other businesses to buy goods. But have you ever wondered what your neighbors are selling on their own and online?
And with the holiday season officially beginning now, it’s the best time to find some good deals, great items.
Right here, we will take a look at just a few of the most exciting items on Craigslist every Thursday!
- Connect to Internet—A Bridgewater resident is selling an Ethernet Router 4 port for $50.
- Parts of a Firebird—Someone is selling items from a 1995 Pontiac Firebird, parts that can be interchangeable with Camaros and other GM cars. There are a total of 95 different parts listed, and many more available, with items going for upwards of $350, and as little as $10.
- Want the Whole Car?—A resident is selling a 2001 Ford F-150 XL Long Bed Pickup Truck, which does very good plow work. For the truck, the resident is actually looking for a Harley motorcycle of equal value, or a smaller truck—or $5,800.
- Maybe a Camr—Another resident is selling a 2003 Camry, with no accidents, no smoking inside and only 51,000 miles. The owner is requesting $8,850.
- Parts of a Jetta—One resident is selling parts from a 1992 Jetta GL, with individual prices for individual items, ranging from about $5 to $70.