Budget Talks, Women's Softball Top News This Week
Looking for a story this week? Check out this handy guide.
Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The township is expecting to hold a discussion at Monday's meeting on its previously introduced municipal budget. We’ll have full details on the discussion about the budget with a 0 percent tax increase.
- In our continued column, Bridgewater By The Numbers, we will take a look at rental costs throughout Bridgewater, as determined by the most recent Census.
- The board of education is introducing its budget Tuesday in advance of the requirement to send it to the county superintendent. We will have full details of the 2013-14 school budget.
- The board of education has held a first reading for its new finals exemption policy. We want to know what you think of it in advance of the final approval at the end of the month.
- A new women’s softball team is coming to town, and they will be playing at TD Bank Ballpark. We will have details on this new league and professional team.