Wondering how early your favorite store opens to get a jump start on holiday shopping after a day of feasting with the family?
Most businesses will be closed Thursday, but if you’re eager to get started as early as possible on Black Friday, we’ve got details right here so you can shop shop shop til you drop!
Know of a store that everyone likes that we forgot? Let us know the hours and information in the comments!
- The Bridgewater Commons Mall will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, but will reopen at 6 a.m. Friday as new holiday hours begin. It will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday; 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday; and 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. during the week.
- Target is all set to ring in the shopping season, opening at the strike of midnight Friday, and remaining open until 11 p.m. The store is currently operating on its holiday hours, with, from Nov. 20 through Dec. 4, it being open from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
- Best Buy will follow suit, opening precisely at 12 a.m. Friday, and remaining open all day until 10 p.m. And on Saturday, the store will be open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
- Old Navy is also ringing in Black Friday as early as possible, opening its doors at 12 a.m., and remaining open until 11 p.m. Then on Saturday, the store will be open 7 a.m. to 12 a.m., before returning to regular hours on Sunday.
- The Gap is ringing in the shopping day a little bit later, opening its doors at 5 a.m. Friday, and remaining open all day, before returning to regular hours Saturday and Sunday.