PSE&G Meeting, Band Recognition Approval This Week
Looking for a story this week? Check out this handy guide.
Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The Somerset County 4-H held its annual Festival of Trees, with decorated Christmas trees, Santa and so much more. We have photos of the exciting event.
- The medical center created by students at Bridgewater-Raritan High School finally arrived in Uganda as part of Homes for Living Hope. We'll have updates on the project.
- A local resident is holding a second fundraiser to benefit the Special Olympics after the success of its first. We'll tell you how you can contribute.
- The board of education is planning to honor the Bridgewater-Raritan High School marching band at Tuesday's meeting because of a stellar past season. We'll have photos from the meeting.
- PSE&G is holding a public meeting Wednesday to discuss with residents and officials its response to Superstorm Sandy. We'll have full details on the outcome of that meeting.