UPDATE: Resident Suffers Burns in Martinsville Fire
Blaze tears through Wilde Hollow home Friday night.
One person was hospitalized with burns after trying to rescue pets inside a burning Wilde Hollow home Friday night in Martinsville.
According to an EMT on the scene, the person suffered the burns when trying to save several dogs in the home. It was not immediately known if the dogs survived the blaze that tore through the home Friday evening and continued into the night.
Multiple fire companies, police and emergency services remained on the scene for several hours battling the blaze.
No further information was immediately available.
Patch will be updating this story as more information and photographs are available.