Police Make Six Arrests for Drunk Driving
The following arrest information was supplied by the Bridgewater Township Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
In the span of about a week, Bridgewater Township Police made arrests in six different incidents of driving while intoxicated throughout the township.
- Tiffany Lee, 27, of South Plainfield, was charged with driving while intoxicated, speeding and failure to maintain a lane after she was pulled over while driving on Route 202 at 12:38 a.m. Sept. 22.
- Kristine Fulton, 26, of Martinsville, was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain a lane, operating a vehicle while suspended, reckless driving and having an uninsured motor vehicle while driving on Crim Road at 11:24 p.m. Sept. 28.
- Dimitri Hatzi, 22, of Branchburg, was charged with driving while intoxicated, speeding, failure to maintain a lane and reckless driving while driving on Route 202 at 1:22 a.m. Sept. 29.
- Gordon Smith, 50, of Warren, was charged with driving while intoxicated and careless driving after he was involved in a motor vehicle crash on Route 202/206 at 10:23 p.m. Sept. 30.
- Michael Schiumo, 57, of Sparta, was charged with driving while intoxicated, refusal to submit to breath tests and speeding after he was pulled over while driivng on Route 202/206 at 9:50 p.m. Oct. 4.
- Marco Ojeda, 34, of Hillsborough, was charged with diving while intoxicated, failure to maintain a lane, operating during a suspension period, having an uninsured motor vehicle and reckless driving after he was pulled over while traveling on Route 22 at 1:16 a.m. Oct. 5.
The police also made an arrest for theft after Bound Brook resident Matthew Mazzillo, 21, was found with stolen money from Target.
Mazzillo was charged with shoplifting after it was found that he stole $895.41 worth of cash from the register while he was employed at the store.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.