Uncontested Bridgewater Primaries on Tuesday
Lance and Larsen vie in GOP primary for Congress.
The primaries will be held throughout New Jersey Tuesday, and the race in Bridgewater remains uncontested.
Current councilman Filipe Pedroso, who was appointed in January to fill an unexpired term after Dan Hayes was elected mayor this year, is running uncontested on the Republican ticket for the November elections.
William Metz, of Shannon Road, is running uncontested as the Democratic candidate, and will run against Pedroso in the November elections.
In the state, incumbent Representative Leonard Lance is running against David Larsen for the Republican ticket in the November elections. Democrats Upendra Chivukula and Niz Kamal are running for the Democratic nomination.
The polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voting locations are as follows:
- Bradley Gardens Fire House on Old York Road—Districts 1 and 2
- Adamsville Primary School on Union Avenue—Districts 3, 14 and 27
- Bridgewater Municipal Building on Commons Way—District 4 and 11
- 4-H Center on Milltown Road—District 5, 33, 34 and 35
- Hamilton Primary School on Hamilton Lane—Districts 6 and 17
- Green Knoll Fire House on North Bridge Street—Districts 7, 18 and 32
- People Care Center on Finderne Avenue—District 8
- Finderne Rescue Squad on Union Avenue—Districts 9 and 15
- Blessed Sacrament Parish Center on Washington Valley Road—Districts 10, 12, 20 and 24
- Hillside Intermediate School on Brown Road—Districts 13, 22, 28 and 29
- Country Hills Fire House on Milltown Road—Districts 16 and 31
- Van Holten Primary School on Van Holten Road—District 19
- Bridgewater Senior Center on Somerville Road—District 21
- Crim Primary School on Crim Road—District 23
- Eisenhower Intermediate School on Eisenhower Avenue—Districts 25 and 26
- Bridgewater United Methodist Church on Country Club Road—Districts 30 and 36