Solar Panels, Veterans App, More This Week
Looking for a story this week? Check out this handy guide.
Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The Bridgewater-Raritan High School staff is paticipating in its own version of the "Biggest Loser," with a competition to get healthy and raise money for the school.
- Solar panels are being built by the county at the municipal building—but not in the original location they had been planned. We'll have details on the project change.
- It is a new year, and we begin looking at the state of businesses throughout the township.
- One Army veteran has created a new app for smartphones that will take extra care of veterans and help them get the resources they need.
- The county and state are working on short and long term improvements for Route 22 to make the road safer and easier to travel—we present the number of accidents in several of the locations along the highway.