Invite a friend
Macculloch Hall Welcomes Trick or Treaters
Children and their families are invited to Trick or Treat at Macculloch Hall Historical Museum on Wednesday, October 31st from 1pm-5pm. Park in front of the museum (up to two hours) and stop in for some candy. Feel free to enjoy the beautiful gardens for picture opportunities.
Image courtesy of Stan Freeny.
More About Macculloch Hall Historical Museum
Built by George Macculloch in 1810, Macculloch Hall is a Federal-style mansion that was transformed into a musuem in 1949 by W. Parsons Todd. The museum features Todd's unique antiques collection, changing exhibits and various works by Thomas Nast.
Other events here
- Thomas Nast: President Maker and Campaign Breaker Weekly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- "Royalty Meets the young Republic: A musical journey from the Courts of Europe to Colonial America” Sun, Jun 2, 4:30 pm
- Guided Tours of Period Rooms at Macculloch Hall Historical Museum Weekly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- "Tell Me of Lincoln: The Story of Civil War artist James E. Kelly's quest to interview those who knew Abraham Lincoln" Sun, Jun 16, 4:30 pm
- Singer/Songwriter Collin J. Rocker: Country Blues for the Here and Now Sun, Jul 7, 4:00 pm
- Secrets of the Civil War: Summer Session for Kids August 12, 2013 / August 13, 2013 / August 14, 2013 / August 15, 2013 / August 16, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm