Yes, that's right, Friday is Friday the 13th, considered, superstitiously, a fairly scary day. So to get everyone in the mood to be a little scary when it's not Halloween, we present five of the scariest books, which you should feel free to check out of the today, or buy from your local .
Book options from the Barnes & Noble website, as taken from the best-seller horror list, though in no particular order.
- "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" by Seth Grahame-Smith
- "The Walking Dead Compendium, Volume 1" by Robert Kirkman
- "Dead Reckoning" by Charlaine Harris
- "The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe" by Edgar Allen Poe
- "The Wolf Gift" by Anne Rice