Partying Hard New Year's Eve? Have a Cab Number Handy

If you're planning on drinking, have a designated driver—or call a car service.

It's New Year's Eve, a time for revelry, celebration—and responsibility.

If you plan on drinking tonight, Patch urges you to have a designated driver or other safe method of transportation home.

The following taxi companies operate in and near town. It's going to be a busy night, and some cab companies prefer advance appointments, so consider calling during the day before you head out.

If you know of others, leave the info in our comments to help your fellow partiers out:

clyde donovan December 29, 2012 at 07:01 PM
If you happen to see someone driving who appears to be drunk, call 911 and report them. Get the plate number, if you can. Don't chase them. Let the police do it.
Leslie Busold December 30, 2012 at 04:22 PM
AAA is offering free rides for you and your car on New Year Eve & Day Call 800-222-4357 Dont Drink & Drive Save a life it might be your oun.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »