Small Business Saturday is on Nov. 24 this year, two days after Thanksgiving. It is a day for everyone to support the small businesses that their community thrives on.
American Express founded the day in 2010 to help small businesses get exposure during the holiday season, when they might be otherwise overlooked. With retailers buzzing around the holidays, it is important to support local small businesses that rely on their neighbors in order to continue prospering and building the local economy in Bridgewater.
Last year, 100 million people nationwide participated in Small Business Saturday by shopping at locally owned stores to help boost the economy and their communities.
You can also “like” Small Business Saturday on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/shopsmall.
According to American Express, you can get $25 back one time when you spend $25 or more at one of the qualifying businesses on Nov. 24, using your American Express card.
Everyone has locally owned businesses in their community, and shopping on Small Business Saturday is the perfect way to give back to the businesses you know and love in your community.
Below is a list of all Small Businesses participating in the cause around Bridgewater. Be sure to patronize them on Saturday, and tell us, in the comments, which are your favorites.
- Chimney Rock Inn, on Thompson Avenue
- Griffith Electric
- Brother International Corporation, Somerset Corporate Boulevard
- Brother International Trade R
- New Valentine Perfumes LLC
- Haagen Dazs 1150, 400 Commons Way
- Icity Repair, on Commons Way
- Amazing Trenz Inc., on Commerce Way
- Open Road Mercedes Benz, on Route 22
- Big City Walks LLC, on Donald Drive South
- Green Knoll Grille, on Route 202/206
- BMW of Bridgewater, on Route 202/206
- Debartolo Sports Universi, on Bonney Court
- Margaret Lempicki, on Bonney Court
- LL Teach Inc.
- Relax America Inc., on Route 202
- Steward Green Rentals, on Route 202
- HFMA New Jersey Chapter, on Woodlawn Avenue
- Go Soccer LTD, on Route 202
- Deck the Walls, on Route 202
- The 180 Group Inc., on Route 202/206
- Hair Unique, on Route 28
- Kern Augustine Conroy & Schopp, on Route 22
- Cohens Fashion Optical, on Commons Way
- AIP (Anything is Possible), on Cain Court
- Elsevier Business – BIP, on Route 202
- Executive Meetings, on Route 202/206
- Cosmopolitan Staffing Services, on Route 202/206
- Smart Math Lessons, on Route 202/206
- Bridgewater Family Dental, on Route 202/206
- Todd A Schneiderman MD LL, on Route 202/206
- Pediatric & Adolescent Associates Inc, on Route 202/206
- Liberty Tax, on Glen Ridge Drive South
- Biosport Orthopaedic, on Route 202/206
- Alicia Dorman and Anthony, on Route 202/206
- William F. Jones DMD, on Route 202/206
- Bridgewater Foot and Ankle, on Route 202/206
- Advocare Pediahealth Medical Associates, on Route 202/206
- David A. Lipani DMD LLC, on Route 202/206
- Somerset OBGYN Associates, on Route 202/206
- Morris McLaughlin and Marcus, on Route 202/206
- Knowledge Solutions – BIP, on Route 202/206
- Aging with Autism Inc., on Route 202
- In Time Investment Group, on Route 202
- Duke Electric LLC, on Route 202
- Corner Cleaners, on Route 202
- Nova Service Group – BIP, in Route 202
- Client Centric Growth, on Route 202
- Quality Lab Accessories, on Forest Avenue
- LTech Consulting, on Somerset Corporate Boulevard
- HCT Packaging, on Route 202/206
- Cardiology Associates, on Route 202/206
- Somerset Cardiology Group, on Route 202/206