Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- Basking Ridge resident Elizabeth Bartlett is the owner of Comfort Keepers, a business that provides compassionate and professional home care to the elderly.
- The district is introducing a new option for students who need or want additional help and instruction in several subjects. We'll have details of the new programs.
- It's the second day of the , and we'll have photos to keep you excited about the three-day event. And don't forget, Patch will have a table for all three days of the event, so head on over to meet your editors and get some free swag!
- On this third day of the 4-H Fair, we'll have video of the exciting event, complete with 4-H animals, exhibitions, demonstrations and so much more.
- Don't forget your weekly dose of houses on the market with this weekend's edition of House Hunt.