Wednesday is the start of the , the annual three-day event sponsored by the Somerset County 4-H and held at . So in honor of the event, which lasts from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day through Friday, we present five things you will see if you head out to the 4-H Fair.
- Dog Showmanship in the Dog Show Tent, around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Puppet Show in the Arts Tent, around 1 p.m. Wednesday
- RC Car Racing in the RC Car Tent, around 1 p.m. Wednesday
- Airplance/Glider Flying in the Flying Field at 11 a.m. Thursday
- SCVTHS Theater Performance in the Prep Tent, at 1 p.m. Thursday.
But of course that's not all that's happening at the fair. Between vendors, other performances and even a table with your Patch editors, there's lots to do, so head on over!
More information about the fair can be found by clicking here.