The is holding a special program for kids in grades three and older to learn about the circus from The Circus Place, a training program, while a troupe will teach how to juggle, balance on a tight rope and spin plates. So in honor of that, we present five things to know about The Circus Place.
Information from The Circus Place.
- Balance and Fitness—The camp held by the program teaches balance and fitness through the trapeze, tumbling, juggling, unicycling and much more.
- Weekly Camp—The camp also includes weekly shows during the summer camp.
- Hillsborough—The camp itself is based on Jill Court in Hillsborough.
- Aerials—The program teaches climbing, poses, wraps and positions with aerial ropes and other fabrics for kids, teens and adults.
- Band of Jugglers—They work with the organization to teach adults and kids, with this group having a focus on juggling.