The board of education will hold its final meeting before the start of school Tuesday at 8 p.m. at the Harmon V. Wade Administration Building on Newmans Lane. So to prepare for that, we present five things that will be discussed or heard at the meeting.
- Superintendent's Report—Superintendent of Schools Michael Schilder is expected to discuss an update and recommendations for EE4NJ, Excellent Educators for New Jersey.
- Finance Committee—The board of education and have reached a . Board member Lynne Hurley is expected to discuss negotiations during her report on the finance and transportation committee.
- Attendance Operations Specialist—Personnel Committee Chairwoman Cindy Cullen is expected to discuss a job description for this position at the high school, as well as about guidance counselor recruitment at .
- More Calendar Changes—It appears the calendar may be changed again, with regard to the NJASK test make-up days.
- Student Representatives—The board of education is expected to discuss its student representatives that are always chosen from the senior class.