Bridgewater has so many stores, little shops and other businesses to buy goods. But have you ever wondered what your neighbors are selling on their own and online?
Right here, we will take a look at just a few of the most exciting items on Craigslist every Thursday!
- Parts of a Ranger—A resident is selling parts from his 1998 extended cab Ford Ranger, including a fender, cylinder, radiator fan and much more, all for various prices.
- Maggie Couch on Market—A 1-year-old "Maggie" style couch from Bob’s Furniture is being sold, and it comes in two pieces, a 72-inch couch and a chaise. It is on the market for $350.
- Time for Sawing—A Delta Model 10 contractors table saw, with motor, is being sold, and has been used for less than 10 hours. The saw is on the market for $700.
- The Season for Snowboarding—A resident is selling a Salomon Surface snowboard for $150. It has been used maybe 10 times over two seasons.
- Getting Married?—One resident is selling a new wedding dress that has never been worn or altered, and is a size eight. It is on the market for $60.
- Need a Car Wash?—A $150 gift card for Super Car Wash on Route 22 in Bridgewater is being sold for $140 or best offer.