Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The Washington Valley Business Alliance has been created to aid businesses along the Washington Valley Corridor in Bridgewater, Basking Ridge and Bedminster. We'll have details about the organization and how to get involved.
- A new Audi dealership is opening on Route 202/206, as approved by the zoning board. We'll have information on the approval.
- The board of education is expected to hear another presentation on the 2013-2014 school budget—we'll have details on any changes planned, and the status of the budget now.
- The solar panels planned for the parking lot of the municipal building are being moved to a slightly different location, but will actually provide more energy for the building.
- Gold's Gym recently opened in Bridgewater, and we'll have details of the new business.