Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The township is hosting a fundraiser for the Raritan Pregnancy Aid Center. We will have details on how the donation will work.
- Resident Michelle Waiser is helping run a fundraiser to benefit Special Olympics. We'll have full details on the work she is doing.
- The township council is expected to consider a resolution Monday concerning shared court services between Bridgewater and Somerville. We'll have details on the decision.
- The county is holding a public information session Wednesday on the changes to the Route 22 Corridor, and what has been done so far. We will have a full story on the updates.
- The township council is expected to introduce its new wireless ordinance at its meeting. We'll have information on the status of the ordinance.