Sometimes there's just not enough days in the week, but every Wednesday we'll give you an idea of something to do to relax, spend time with family and just take some time for yourself.
It is the new year, and that means resolutions about losing weight, spending time with family and turning over a new leaf. And we could give information about deals at local gyms and more.
But this time, we wanted to focus on mental health, preparing to be happy in the new year and surrounded by people you love.
So today, we present some great deals at local yoga centers and spas throughout the county, all designed to help give a little peace of mind at the start of the year.
- Gurukul Yoga Holistic Center, on Prince Rodgers Avenue in Bridgewater, is offering a winter session beginning Jan. 2, and offering unlimited yoga for $125 per month.
- Secrets Salon and Spa, on Union Avenue in Bridgewater, is offering gift certificates for its different services to ring in the new year.
- Renaissance Hair Salon & Spa, on Route 206 in Hillsborough, offers 20 percent off the first visit, so long as you mention the offer on the business’s website.
- Flair Dance Academy & Yoga Center on South Branch Road in Hillsborough, was offering gift cards for six or 10 visits at special holiday prices until the end of the year, but check the website for updated costs for classes like yoga, pilates, zumba and adult hip-hop.
- In Balance Center for Living, on South Branch Road in Hillsborough, is offering introductory massage specials and more for those first trying out the offerings.
- Khore Studio on Church Street in Liberty Corner offers yoga, pilates, work at the barre and personal training at different levels, as well as meditation and wellness options. Contact the studio at 908-604-6995 or check the website.
It’s time to get in great mental shape for the new year.
Know of any other locations for some great yoga exercises or spa treatments? Tell us in the comments!