After the Thanksgiving meal has been eaten, the football has been watched and the thanks has been given, there is really only one thing left to do—begin the annual holiday shopping extravaganza.
Friday is Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year, with stores holding massive sales, and opening at hours that are unheard-of at any other time of the year.
So to get everyone ready and prepared, we’ve got your information on what time some of the biggest stores open and where the sales are coming from.
- Bridgewater Commons Mall—The mall will be on its holiday hours, and it will be open beginning at 6 a.m. Friday. But some stores will be opening even earlier than that. For those who are hungry, Sbarros will be opening Thursday at 9 p.m., Banana’s will open at 9:30 p.m. and Starbucks inside the mall will be open at 10:30 p.m. Then, opening at midnight Friday will be Aeropostale, American Eagle, Baja B Que, Bath & Body Works, The Body Shop, Eddie Bauer, Express, Forever 21, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, Macy’s, Nathan’s, PS by Aeropostale, Things Remembered and Wet Seal. Zumiez will open at 4 a.m. Check the mall’s website for special holiday hours from Thanksgiving through Christmas.
- Best Buy—The store, on Commons Way, will be open beginning at 12 a.m. Friday, and they will be handing out tickets up to two hours prior to the midnight opening. All Black Friday sales will last from Thursday through Saturday. Check the website for full details on deals.
- Target—This store is opening on Thanksgiving, at 9 p.m. Thursday. There will be online exclusives as well Thursday, and the sales run through Friday. Check the website for full details on Black Friday sales.
- Old Navy—The store is bringing "Cheermageddon" to the masses, with the store opening at midnight Friday with sales, and a free New Super Mario Bros for the new Wii U System with any $40 purchase.
- Barnes & Noble—The store is having special hours, with it opening from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Black Friday. The store is closed Thanksgiving Day.
- The Children’s Place—The store, in Bridgewater Town Center on Route 202, will be holding special hours on Black Friday, open from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. for all your shopping needs.
What are your favorite stores to frequent on Black Friday? Tell us where you are heading, and where more sales are, in the comments below.