Sometimes there's just not enough days in the week, but every Wednesday we'll give you an idea of something to do to relax, spend time with family and just take some time for yourself.
And with Christmas approaching, we want to give you a list of places that are still open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if you’re looking to get out of the house.
- The Bridgewater Commons Mall will not be open Christmas Day, but will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Christmas Eve for all your last-minute shopping needs.
- Barnes & Noble, in the Somerset Shopping Center, will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Christmas Eve, and will be closed on Christmas Day.
- If you’re hoping to check out a movie, like “Les Miserables” on Christmas Day, the AMC Bridgewater Commons will have showings throughout the day. Check the website on the day of for actual times for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Houlihan’s, on Route 22 in Bridgewater, will be open for Christmas. Call the restaurant at 908-252-1300 for details.
- Green Knoll Grille will be holding a Christmas Happy Hour Christmas Day from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m., with $5 pitchers and drink specials, plus a $4 apps menu. There will also be a special appearance by Santa himself.
- Chimney Rock Inn, on Thompson Road in Bridgewater, is taking reservations for Christmas Eve, and will be open from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Did we miss anything? Do you know of any stores open, or restaurants offering deals? Let us know in the comments!