Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The T-Mobile lawsuit concerning a denial of a cell tower at the Green Knoll Volunteer Fire Company is continuing, and no tower has yet been approved.
- The Bridgewater Township Council will be holding its annual reorganization meeting Monday, and we'll have details of it, and the swearing in of councilman Filipe Pedroso.
- We'll have information on the township's recycling program for electronics.
- We'll have a list of all appointments made to committees and boards at the township's reorganization meeting.
- Mayor Dan Hayes talks about his goals for the township throughout 2013.