Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- Bridgewater Township Police Chief Richard Borden responds to questions about whether a police officer should be monitoring the crosswalks outside the Bridgewater-Raritan High School after a 14-year-old was hit by a student driver Thursday.
- Many students have been honored as "Commended Students" by the National Merit Scholarship Program. We'll have the list of students to be congratulated for their accomplishments.
- School lunch prices have risen, but the students are getting less food—we'll have information on why this is happening.
- A new group has been formed to keep an eye on educational opportunities they believe are missing from the school district. We'll have information about how this group formed.
- The police department held a special session with one neighborhood to discuss how they can protect themselves from crime. We'll have information about how the program went.