Let's face it, when you're ready to adopt a new pet, you'll know the right one to adopt when you see him ... or her. A funny tilt to the head, a bent ear, a look in the eye ... whatever the trait, you'll know your new best friend the instant you see it.
Sum up those qualities and the total is ... adorable. If one of the featured dogs this week catches your fancy, contact the rescue groups below for help in how to adopt your next best friend.
- Rawhide Rescue is located in Warren. To learn more about their adoptable dogs, call 908-581-3417 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bridgewater's Husky House specializes in huskies, but also has other breeds—for more information, visit their website or email email@example.com.
- Lifeline Animal Rescue helps find homes for dogs and cats—contact them at 908-507-3900 or by email at LifelineInfo@aol.com.
- Somerset Regional Animal Shelter, at 100 Commons Way in Bridgewater, can be reached at 908-725-0308, or by email at SRAS.firstname.lastname@example.org [The shelter is offering no fee cat adoptions this month].
- St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center, located in Branchburg, can be reached at 908-526-3330 or by email at email@example.com.
- Companion Animal Placement [CAP-Hillsborough] is located at 329 Roycefield Road in Hillsborough. Reach them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.