Every Monday, we will bring you a little look ahead at a few of the stories that are on tap for Bridgewater Patch over the next seven days.
We’ll provide the day a story is scheduled to post on the site so you can be sure to check back on that date to read about all the news you want to know.
Don’t see the story you’re looking for? Ask about it in the comments below!
- The new CVS on the corner of Finderne and Union avenues was approved by the zoning board. We'll have the full story on the approval and traffic concerns.
- The Wemple hearing is continuing at a special planning board meeting Monday. We'll have full details on the discussion and possible decision.
- Bridgewater-Raritan High School students created a medical facility through Homes for Living Hope, and it has finally arrived in Uganda.
- One resident made a comment at a recent council meeting that meetings should be broadcast, or at least have audio posted on the website—we'll have a poll, and we want to know what you think about that.
- The board of education recently made a presentation concerning the new evaluations to be used for district principals, all done as per state standards.