Today I am excited to share my new favorite thing. It's called the 10-10 Exercise, takes only a few minutes and brings rather magical results. Here's how it works
Each day (first thing in thing in the morning, if possible), write down
- Ten things you feel grateful for and
- Ten things you would like to manifest or attract or receive
Here's a few of the things which were on my list and are now a reality. Keep in mind, it's only been 14 days!
- Not one, but two awesome new clients
- An unexpected gift (A great friend, who I haven't spoken to in MONTHS, sent me his book and a beautiful T-Shirt!)
- Client success calls~ those are beginning to happen DAILY!
- To make someone's day (a new Twitter Friend, directed me to his online journal, I loved it and let him know. The picture above tells you what happened next)
- Unexpected laughter (last Friday someone saw my blog, scrolled right to the bottom to buy the journal they thought I was selling, thereby NOT reading the disclaimer at the top, which said I was making stuff up, and thought I was traveling the globe with Bob Proctor~ OMG!!!!)
Are you beginning to see why it's my new favorite thing? Have you heard of this practice? If so I'd love to hear your experience with it. If not, are you willing to try it? What do you think?