.

UPDATE: Resident Suffers Burns in Martinsville Fire

Blaze tears through Wilde Hollow home Friday night.

One person was hospitalized with burns after trying to rescue pets inside a burning Wilde Hollow home Friday night in Martinsville.

According to an EMT on the scene, the person suffered the burns when trying to save several dogs in the home. It was not immediately known if the dogs survived the blaze that tore through the home Friday evening and continued into the night.

Multiple fire companies, police and emergency services remained on the scene for several hours battling the blaze.

No further information was immediately available.

Patch will be updating this story as more information and photographs are available.

Sweideli June 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM
God bless you both hope all is well

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »