In the span of about a week, Bridgewater Township Police made arrests in six different incidents of driving while intoxicated throughout the township.
- Tiffany Lee, 27, of South Plainfield, was charged with driving while intoxicated, speeding and failure to maintain a lane after she was pulled over while driving on Route 202 at 12:38 a.m. Sept. 22.
- Kristine Fulton, 26, of Martinsville, was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain a lane, operating a vehicle while suspended, reckless driving and having an uninsured motor vehicle while driving on Crim Road at 11:24 p.m. Sept. 28.
- Dimitri Hatzi, 22, of Branchburg, was charged with driving while intoxicated, speeding, failure to maintain a lane and reckless driving while driving on Route 202 at 1:22 a.m. Sept. 29.
- Gordon Smith, 50, of Warren, was charged with driving while intoxicated and careless driving after he was involved in a motor vehicle crash on Route 202/206 at 10:23 p.m. Sept. 30.
- Michael Schiumo, 57, of Sparta, was charged with driving while intoxicated, refusal to submit to breath tests and speeding after he was pulled over while driivng on Route 202/206 at 9:50 p.m. Oct. 4.
- Marco Ojeda, 34, of Hillsborough, was charged with diving while intoxicated, failure to maintain a lane, operating during a suspension period, having an uninsured motor vehicle and reckless driving after he was pulled over while traveling on Route 22 at 1:16 a.m. Oct. 5.
The police also made an arrest for theft after Bound Brook resident Matthew Mazzillo, 21, was found with stolen money from .
Mazzillo was charged with shoplifting after it was found that he stole $895.41 worth of cash from the register while he was employed at the store.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.