It was a false alarm that caused an evacuation of patrons and employees from at 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
The alarm sounded, and all inside the building were , but were let back into the building about 20 minutes later, around 3:10 p.m.
According to , it was just a false alarm, and the alarm "randomly went off."
Police said it could have been a faulty detector or someone accidentally tripping the system.
responded to the scene, along with the Bridgewater Township Police Department.
Police said there was no fire, and business has returned to normal.