The board of education will be holding its regular session meeting Tuesday evening, one of the only ones to be held over the summer. Here we have five things to know about tonight's meeting.
- 8 p.m.—The meeting will be held at 8 p.m. at the Harmon V. Wade Administration Building on Newmans Lane.
- Personnel Committee Reports—Chairwoman Cindy Cullen will be discussing, in her report, K-4 enrollment projections and other information about high school attendance and class sizes expected for the AI program.
- Advertising Discussions—Finance chairwoman Lynne Hurley will be discussing possibly advertising opportunities in the district for the coming years.
- Roof Replacements—The board of education will be considering approving a recommendation to approve payments to E.R.Barrett Inc. for roof replacements on and schools.
- Closed Session Before—A closed session will be held before the meeting, with discussions on personnel, a student disciplinary matter and a parent appeal hearing.