Today is graduation day for seniors at , and that means the end of another great year. And so in honor of that, we present five different events that made the 2011-2012 school year both good and slightly less good.
- —For the second year in a row, the Bridgewater-Raritan High School boys lacrosse team captured the Tournament of Champions win, defeating Delbarton June 9, and maintaining a 21-0 season.
- —This may not have been the most pleasant topic [and it's still ongoing], but the negotiations were a major part of this school year, with teachers holding rallies outside their respective schools on Friday mornings and continued talks. We'll see where the negotiations go next.
- —This does not directly affect the seniors, but redistricting was another major topic this year, as the board of education decided to move the AI program from .
- Turf Fields—Several opened this year, including one at the and a third beyond the .
- Homes of Living Hope—The home improvement class began a project to create a medical center for those in need in Uganda. The students are learning about plumbing, lights and much more as they are working to create the center inside a shipping container, and have learned about the plight of those overseas.
What did you enjoy most about this school year?