The Bridgewater Diner, which was known as Felix #9 for over 25 years, was renovated and reopened under new ownership in 2004. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacking, the Bridgewater Diner offers one of the most comprehensive menus in the area. Each day, in addition to the regular menu, the diner offers 16 different dinner specials, breakfast specials and three-course prix-fixe lunches (dessert included). The offerings are decidedly American with a touch of Greek thrown in, and a special menu for seniors is always available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 6am - 3am; Sun, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp available
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, sandwiches, wraps, fries, coffee, soda, baked goods, ice cream, desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Numerous daily specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Cuisine: Diner
- Signature dishes: The "Bridgewater Steak"
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The "Route 22 Special"
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 39
- Features: BYOB-only, Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: Casual