Duke Island Park features picnic areas, a softball field, a playground, walking trails, bike paths and athletic fields. Every summer, the park offers a concert series with free Sunday evening performances through the end of August. The park is home to many local plants and animals, including deer, owls, song birds, turtles and hawks.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair seating at tables
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Ranger, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Area: 340.5 acres