E.nopi Learning Center
Pioneered in Korea, E.nopi is a supplemental program in math, reading and writing and critical thinking. Utilizing individualized approaches, E.nopi's educational classes have enhanced kids' learning experiences for 30 years in more than 16 countries worldwide. E.nopi means "Child's Eye Level". It is based on the concept of self-paced learning which allows each child to learn independently and proactively at his or her own pace.
Enopi Learning Center has a team of professional NJ Certified Teachers who cater to students of all abilities, offering individualized after-school enrichment learning. The program creates a positive learning environment to build a strong foundation of basic problem solving and critical Reasoning abilities in young learners (K-8). It maintains a low teacher to student ratio (1:4) to ensure optimal learning results and follows NJ State curriculum standards (NCTM/NCTE).
- Hours: Tue-Thu (3:30p-7:30p), Sat (9:30a-1:30p), Sun (2:30p-5:30p)
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Contact email: May, 2011
- Public/Private: Private
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1:4
- Parking: Free lot
- Level: Elementary school, High school, Middle school
- Subjects: English, Mathematics
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa