The Provident Bank offers personal and business banking services. Such services include checking and savings accounts, home loans, CDs, IRAs, escrow account management, and various loans.
- Hours: Monday - Wednesday: 8 am - 5 pm; Thursday - Friday: 8 am - 6 pm; Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm; Sunday: closed
- Founding Date: Established in 1839
- Type: Business, Personal
- Professional Disclaimer: Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service