In addition to the sushi and sashimi that you would expect, Sushi House offers a hibachi grill menu that includes soups, salads, appetizers and several non-sushi entrees. The restaurant offers a fun, laid back atmosphere for lunch or dinner and is located on Prince Rodgers Avenue, just off of Highway 22.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 9:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sushi, sashimi, entrees, salads, soups
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun