Thai Kitchen, which is located just off Highway 22 in Bridgewater, is Zagat rated and was named one of the best places to dine in Central Jersey by the Home News Tribune. The menu includes a wide range of Thai favorites, including curries, stir-fries, soups, fried rice and several house specials. Visit the Thai Kitchen Web site to view tempting photos of the restaurant's menu items.
- Fax: 908-231-8822
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm; Sun, 4pm - 9:30pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Thai cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thaikitchennj.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun