Weight Watchers, a popular chain of diet centers that has been in business for over 40 years, teaches its members good food choices, hot to spot portion sizes and other helpful habits to last a lifetime. It sets small 5 percent weight-loss goals at a time. There are no pre-packaged meals to buy; you use your own food. No foods are off limits, but you are encourage to eat high-fiber items that naturally help to avoid temptation. Meetings are held once a week for 45 minutes, where you congratulate any member who has met his or her goal, talk about any diet problems you encountered and review diet tips and strategies. The meeting leaders are people who have lost a good amount of weight on Weight Watchers and can relate to your diet issues.
- Hours: Mon 9:15am, 10:30am & 5:45pm Tue 5:30pm & 6:45pm Wed 10:00am, 12:15pm & 6:00pm Thu 7 Fri 9:30am,12:30pm & 5:30pm Sat 7:45am, 9:00am 7 10:15am Sun 9:15am, 10:30am & 5:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Insurance accepted: It does not take insurance but some insurance companies will reimburse you for the membership fee.
- Financial assistance: Payment plan